What is the In-Memory Computing Planet®?
The In-Memory Computing Planet (IMCPlanet) is a website for the in-memory computing community to review in-memory computing blog posts and learn about upcoming in-memory computing events. In-memory computing bloggers are encouraged to submit their blog feeds to add to the conversation. In-memory computing event organizers are encouraged to submit upcoming conferences, meetups, webinars, and related events.
Is IMCPlanet moderated?
Yes, blog posts are moderated. We encourage all in-memory bloggers to contribute to the discussion. However, blog posts will be blocked if they include offensive language or are unnecessarily disparaging of other individuals or companies.
What events can be submitted?
In-memory computing conferences, meetups, webinars, and related live or online events are welcome. If you have any questions about an event you would like to list, please contact us at [email protected]
Who organizes IMCPlanet?
IMCPlanet is organized by GridGain Systems.
What is the IMCPlanet Code of Conduct?
We are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone on the In-Memory Computing Planet regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, or religion.
This Code of Conduct outlines expectations for the behavior of all participants and consequences for unacceptable behavior. We encourage all participants to help us realize a safe and positive experience for everyone on this website. We expect all website participants to abide by this Code of Conduct. All determinations of appropriate or inappropriate behavior are within the sole discretion of GridGain Systems and the decision(s) of our representatives will be final.
Expected behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior, materials, and speech
- Alert [email protected] if you see any unacceptable behavior or content.
Unacceptable behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning content
- Offensive comments related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, or disability
- Use of nudity and/or sexual images
- Deliberate intimidation or online stalking
- Harassing materials, photography or recording
- Any language, behavior or content that contains profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs
Consequences of unacceptable behavior:
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately.
If an IMCPlanet participant engages in unacceptable behavior, the website organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the website without warning.
If you witness or are subjected to unacceptable behavior:
If you are subjected to, notice someone else being subjected to, or have any other concerns about unacceptable behavior, please notify [email protected] as soon as possible. All reports will remain completely confidential.